Friday, June 12, 2009

Time is going by slow

Still here in the beautiful South Carolina. It's been raining a lot the past few days making the humidity worse, which is fine. Maybe my pours will open up. My skin has already become softer which is a nice change since Idaho's dry heat doesn't do me in very well. I'm starting to miss my family like CRAZY! I wish they could be here with me, but soon enough the summer will come to an end, and I will be able to bring home this amazing girl for them all to meet. :D I hope they like her, which I think they will because as long as she treats me right and makes me happy, I believe that should be all that matters.

Not having a job sucks. You get bored way too easily. Hopefully I find one this weekend. That would be nice. I'm lookin for something downtown because some of the shops aren't open on the weekend which would be way nice for me. We shall see what happens though, and I will be sure to keep those of you that read this updated. :D Miss you all and I send all my hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment