Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holy Cow!!! It's been forever and a year! lol

Wow, I haven't been on here in forever. I should be more like my mom and blog every month. She's very good at it. In fact, I should just hire her to do it for me lol. I don't see her often though so she wouldn't have any juicy gossip that I have to post on here (not that I really have any anyway lol). I'm back home now, and realized that this is where I need to be at this point in time. I missed my family too much and when the time does come to move away I have a feeling it wont be very far away. Maybe Washington or Oregon. I have to say things are going very well and I feel very blessed to be where I am at in life right now. Yes, a few curve balls are thrown now and then, but you learn to change and grow from them. I am so lucky to have the family I have, and the grandmother that helps to take care of me! I can't forget my cousin and her husband. They mean the world to me, and quite frankly, I definitely wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for them!

School is going great, stressful but great. I can't wait until I graduate, but who knows when that will be. I'm content with being a student for now I suppose. Hopefully my mom goes back to school and we can be study buddies! I should push her harder! : ) I'll give her a little bit of slack because she's raising 3 kids lol NO EXCUSE! It will be good for her I think. : )

I'm still having a hard time dealing with my mom mom moving away to Boise, but learning to deal with it day by day. Some days are harder then others, but I'm so good at hiding my emotions about it, that I seem to hide them from myself. I don't think it was as hard for her to leave her baby girl as it was for me to be losing my mother. Boo sad day! I guess it is nice to visit Boise when I can though.

Well I'll be off to class for now. Probably try and post some updated pictures later! Until then.

A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory. - Arthur Golden -






No comments:

Post a Comment