Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lazy Sunday

It's sunday... and that means lazy day! We've been sitting on the computers for 3 hours now just playing games such as Family Feud and boggle or whatever it's called. We didn't even get out of bed until like 11:30 this morning but it's okay we're young and we're allowed to be lazy right? One of my favorite movies is playing right now as I type this blog... The Rescuers. : ) It is amazing indeed.
I wish I had a drip line of constant mountain dew coursing through my veins. Do you know how amazing that would be? It would be kick ass! oh yeah! LOL like my dad said, Mountain Dew can be used for pretty much anything... It's even an antiseptic. Haha... Oh lord, my dad is something else. I love him nonetheless.
I wish finals were already over and I could relax for the holidays. I hope I don't have to work Christmas Eve... I would be really sad if I couldn't be at the Christmas Party at my parents house that night. I guess if I do work, I'd rather it be during the day.
Well, I think I'm slowly slipping into a state of sleep...

“People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals / that is, goals that do not inspire them.” - Anthony Robbins

1 comment:

  1. Oh what I would give to be able to sleep in and not get out of bed until 11:30am! JEALOUS! There will come a day when you won't be so lucky either.. so enjoy it while it lasts! :)

    ReplyDelete